It’s official. Cloverdew (aka yours truly, Sara Halperin) is looking for her next career opportunity.
Here’s what my previous boss had to say about me: From my experience working with Sara, I certainly would point out her creativity as a strength. She also has excellent writing skills and demonstrates much enthusiasm for professional development and acquiring new skills. She is a quick learner and has a good eye for how to help with systems improvements that lead to efficiencies.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- a place I can grow and learn; something that will provide more questions than answers, something that will get my creative gears turning
- work that utilizes my writing skills, but challenges me to build my skill base beyond that which I already know
- an environment that is teamwork-oriented, fosters creativity, and cares about the employees, as well as consumers
- a living wage with adequate health benefits
- direct and honest communications